Commonly known as natures superfood, spirulina is renowned for its powerful nutritional profile. A rich source of phytonutrients, iron, protein and a host of other vitamins and minerals, spirulina strongly supports overall health and is recommended for people of all ages.
The easily digestible nutrients in spirulina are beneficial for anyone looking to supplement a poorly balanced diet. Spirulina can lead to a plethora of health benefits including active support of the immune system, assistance in increased energy levels and support of cellular, cardiovascular, eye and brain health.
- Commonly known as natures superfood
- A rich source of phytonutrients and iron
- 60% protein
- Supports blood cell formation
- Encourages optimal gut health
- Supports immune health
- Suitable for all ages
Ideal for people who
- Are looking for an immune-supporting supplement
- Exercise regularly
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Want to help manage their blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Are looking to supplement a poor diet
We recommend taking 4 capsules daily, early in the morning. Spirulina does not need to be taken with food as spirulina is considered a food itself.
Each Capsule Contains:
Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Powder: 486mg
- equiv. Chlorophyll 4.86mg
Always read the label. Take only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional. Not recommended for people who suffer from phenylketonuria and hyperthyroidism.
Product TAPS Number: NA9334