Specifically formulated for women, PROSPER is a hard-working serum that actively targets dormant hair follicles and stimulates new hair growth. With the clinically-proven Minoxidil 2%, PROSPER helps to widen blood vessels on the scalp, increasing blood flow and opening expired hair follicles, promoting new growth and healthy hair. With added ginger root extract, harakeke flax extract and jojoba oil for complete scalp nourishment and support, PROSPER helps give your head of hair a new life.
- A high-strength serum that targets hair follicles
- Specifically formulated for women
- Contains Minoxidil USP (2%) for hair regrowth
- Ginger root extract is rich in magnesium, potassium and phosphorous
- Works with our THRIVE Hair Growth Shampoo, NOURISH Restoration Conditioner and Hair, Skin and Nails supplement
Ideal for women who
- Are suffering from postpartum hair loss
- Are experiencing female pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia)
- Have naturally thin hair and want to help nourish and strengthen hair strands
Place 2-3 drops of PROSPER onto your fingertips and work into affected areas of the scalp. Gently massage for 1 minute and leave on overnight. For optimal results, use continually for 4 months in conjunction with our THRIVE Hair Growth Shampoo, NOURISH Restoration Conditioner and Hair, Skin and Nails supplement.
Anhydrous Methylated Spirits & Ethanol (Plant Based), Aqua (Water), Propanediol (Plant Based), Minoxidil USP, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan, Monolaurate Ethoxylated, Gluconolacctone & Sodium Benzoate, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phormium Tenax (Harakeke Flax) Oil, Caffeine
External use only. Test a small amount before use. In the unlikely event of negative reaction, discontinue use and consult health practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place. Colour and clarity may differ between products due to natural content. PROSPER’s effectiveness may differ between women and hair growth is not guaranteed.