We’re pleased to be able to offer a subscription service for all of our hair growth products. Choosing a subscription enables you to receive a 15% discount on your product purchase, ensures you don’t run out of product and is entirely customisable. For specific questions, please see below:
What products include a subscription option?
At this stage, our hair growth products offer a subscription option. These products include our:
- Ultimate Hair Growth Pack (men & women)
- PROSPER Follicle Booster Serum (men and women)
- THRIVE Hair Growth Shampoo (men and women)
Why are products delivered every 2 months?
- Each of our hair growth products is designed to last 8 weeks (if used as per. directions), meaning that your fresh batch should arrive right on time. If you find you’re using more product that originally intended, the subscription period can be altered to suit
Am I able to cancel my subscription at any time?
To cancel your subscription, go to “My Account” and login, then click MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION and click “Cancel” on any order which you’re no longer wanting. Make sure you cancel at least two days before your next payment is due to come out.
When will I be billed?
Once you turn on your subscription, you’ll be automatically billed every eight weeks from the date of your subscription (unless you change the period of your subscription- in which case you’ll be billed according to the relevant period).
Do you store my credit card details?
As outlined in our FAQ’s, our credit card details are not stored in our services. The card details you enter when signing up for a subscription (or any order) are moved to the payment gateway in order to process your subscription renewals for each cycle.
Can I change the credit card associated with my subscription?
Yes, this can be done. To change your credit card, follow the below steps:
- Log into your account via. https://www.ctomi.co.nz/account/
- On your account page, click “manage subscriptions”
- Under manage subscriptions, you will see a tab for “payment information”
- Click the “edit” button on the right hand side of the heading tab- this will allow you to change your credit card number
- Click “save changes” and your new card will be charged at the time of the next subscription.
Further questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be back to you within 24 hours.