Natural Hormonal Support
Cold-pressed from the seeds of the evening primrose flower, evening primrose oil contains high amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 that plays a crucial role in encouraging the function of a healthy brain. GLA may also help to stimulate skin and hair growth, balance hormones and support a healthy reproductive system.
- Rich in omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps to slow down food absorption
- Has a range of therapeutic properties
Helps carry fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
Ideal for people who
- Are transitioning through menopause and are looking for hormonal balance support
- Have skin issues and are looking to fix the root cause (often hormones)
- Want to facilitate the proper absorbation of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
Take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal to help ensure proper absorption and a reduction of digestive complaints.
Each Capsule Contains:
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
- Equiv. Gamma-Linolenic Acid 100mg
Always read the label. Take only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional.